- 1. Allows you to assist your pet's injuries until you can consult a veterinarian.
- 2. Your pet is unpredictable, and you can NEVER be too prepared. This first aid kit gives you the opportunity to be ready for anything that may happen while traveling, hiking, playing in the park, or even just around the house.
- 3. Contents include bandages, gloves, emergency blanket , gauze pads, scissors and much more. See below for full kit supplies.
- 4. The majority of the kit can also be an effective human first aid too!
- 5. Convenient handle for carrying while on the go, and secure zipper to keep all contents secure in the kit.
Contents: Scissors 12cm *1 Trimming hair around wound/cutting gauze & bandages Tweezers 12cm *1 Removing debris Antiseptic Cleansing Wipe *2 Cleaning wounds or hands Triangular Bandage 96*96*136cm *1 Use as sling to take weight off of injured limb Sting Relief Pad *2 Apply to insect bite or sting Disposable Glove *2 Put onto hands when treating wounds Sterile Gauze Pad *3 Bandaging to absorb blood Wooden Tongue Depressor *2 Use to examine mouth & throat to prevent choking Depressing Bandage 5*450cm *1 Use for bandaging wounds Medical Tape PE *1 Securing gauze & bandages Emergency Blanket 160*210cm *1 Use for temperature control due to shock or exposure PBT Bandage *1 Use for bandaging and wrapping Povidone Iodine Swab *10